The Dena’ina Civic and Convention Center, located in the heart of Anchorage, offers nearly 200,000 square feet of thoughtfully-designed, flexible event space. The largest, most modern facility of its kind in the state, Dena’ina is ideal for events from national conventions and tradeshows to local meetings, banquets and special occasions. Visitors to this state-of-the-art facility will enjoy meeting rooms and halls that combine breathtaking views, indoor/outdoor gathering spaces, and both traditional and modern artwork from cultures across Alaska. The Dena’ina features every technological and professional advantage you would expect in a world-class civic and convention center.
STREET LEVEL: The Idlughet (Eklutna) Exhibit Hall
At almost 50,000-square feet, Idlughet Hall is the largest room of its kind in Alaska. Offering over an acre of event space, it includes:
- Four loading docks/three at-grade delivery areas
- Drive-in/drive-out capability at multiple locations.
- Vehicle-compatible service elevator
- Floor-to-ceiling beam height: 30 feet
|• Section 1||23,700||2500||1631||1548/1290||137|
|• Sections 1&2||33,180||3486||2336||2124/1770||195|
|• Sections 2&3||23,700||2500||1631||1548/1290||137|
|• Section 3||14,220||1512||1126||1008/840||83|
* Seating numbers 12/10 per table
SECOND LEVEL: Meeting Rooms
More intimate than the exhibit hall, Dena’ina’s second floor of meeting rooms is just as spectacularly designed, offering highly configurable options for meetings, seminars, classes or special occasions. All rooms are equipped with A/V connections, LCD signage and automatic screens to control room temperature and lighting. The K’enakatnu executive boardroom features attractive Alaska Native artwork.
- 11,000-square feet of meeting rooms – the subdividable Kahtnu and Tubughnenq’ rooms, and the K’enakatnu executive boardroom.
- Savor…Alaska catering options.
- Professional audio/visual and technical assistance.
|Kahtnu (Rooms 1 & 2)||3493||348||200||192/160|
|• Room 1 or 2
|Tubughnenq’ (Rooms 3, 4 & 5)||5252||522||320||336/280|
|• Room 3, 4, or 5
|K’enakatnu Executive Boardroom||1987||198||126||108/90|
* Seating 12/10 per table
THIRD LEVEL: The Tikahtnu (Cook Inlet) Ballroom
The Tikahtnu Ballroom is the Dena’ina Center’s most glamorous event space. From small company holiday parties to gala charity balls, opening-night cocktail mixers to keynote convention speeches, Tikhatnu accomodates. Its floor-to-ceiling windows look out onto panoramic views of Alaska’s mountainous beauty, and its heated outdoor terrace provides a spectacular vantage point for guests in all seasons. Tikhatnu offers:
- Enough space to accommodate 116 standard 10x10-foot booths.
- Unparalleled vistas of the Chugach Mountain Range.
- 15,000-square feet of pre-function lobby space, capable of accommodating 2,290 guests.
- State-of-the-art kitchen facilities for 5,000, paired with Savor…Alaska’s exquisite catering options.
|Terrace||6292||Up to 900, event dependent|
* Seating 12/10 per table
** Must be combined with others sections to allow access